Witness to Hope CampaignMay 16, 2017
Bible Study on Luke: The Gospel of MercyJuly 31, 2017
St. Robert Bellarmine Parish, Flushing, seeks a second-shift maintenance worker. For a copy of the job description, please see our website www.strobertparish.org or http://www.dioceseoflansing.org/employment. Interested individuals may submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Joanne Rymar at 810-659-2501 with any questions. Resumes will be accepted through July 7.
||Full-time, Second Shift
||Helps to provide adequate maintenance and preventative maintenance on all parish equipment, buildings, grounds, and vehicles to ensure safety to all persons, including staff and visitors, and to extend the life and appearance of these items.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Performs a variety of facility and equipment maintenance duties. May perform various routine maintenance and repairs including routine carpentry and plumbing duties based on skill level and experience.
- Help with a variety of installation, repair and renovation to buildings including but not limited to electrical fixtures and switches, and semi-skilled tasks in construction, repair and maintenance of wooden structures.
- Installation, repair and renovation of some equipment including electrical appliances, valves, hot water heaters, sinks, commodes, hand basins, kitchen appliances, and heating and cooling systems.
- Snow and ice removal from parking lots, ramps, and walkways.
- Lawn and landscaping duties.
- Drywall repair and painting duties.
- Moving and transporting furniture and equipment.
- Operates a variety of gas powered trucks, tractors, and lawn equipment.
- Performs routine maintenance on trucks, tractors, and lawn equipment.
- Prioritizes and completes maintenance requests in a timely manner.
- Is responsible for all equipment, vehicles, and tools used.
- Other duties may be assigned on a project basis.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
||High school diploma or equivalent.
||A minimum of two years experience with a variety of maintenance tools, equipment, and procedures.